[maemo-users] PIM suites

David King wrote:
> Failing that, are there any other PIM suites other than GPE? It's not
> that I hate GPE, I'd just like to see my options. Does anyone know
> anything about the one that Open Hand was supposed to be releasing?

There is already Dates 0.1 released from opened hand:
http://projects.o-hand.com/dates
Informations about the repository is on the website.

I tried to synchronize Dates (uses evolution-data-server as backend)
with my desktop evolution with opensync.
I mounted the home directory of the nokia 770 with sshfs and set the
location of the evolution calendar.ics (used by Dates) in the
configuration of the evolution plugin.
But even synchronizing with a file on the desktop side didn't work. It
looked like, opensync could not open the calendar.ics file.
Maybe someone had more success with it?

Hermann