[maemo-users] Tablett accidentially switches on

ext Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Hmm....that is what I would have expected as a good solution. If I put the
> protective cover on the tablett, the three buttons (full screen, zoom,
> on/off) are still unprotected.
>
> I must miss something....

You've probably enabled the rd-mode using the flasher. In this mode the
device instantly powers on when you press the power button, while
usually you have to keep the button pressed a while. In rd-mode it will
also power on even if the cover is on.

You can run the flasher with the "--disable-rd-mode" flag to restore the
defaults.

Regards,
Tomas