[maemo-users] Syncing Kontact with GPE

Sorry for the delay Florian.

On Friday 11 August 2006 11:36 am, Florian Boor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Bob Weber wrote:
> > Hello. I've been trying to sync kontact with GPE PIM. I have GPE PIM
> > installed (2006 tablet edition), and I can get vcards over to the 770
> > (via scp), but I cannot get them loaded by the PIM, and the whole
> > processes seems tedious. It's not really a sync, just an export and an
> > attempted import.
>
> do you get any error messages? Could you send me such a file which is not
> imported correctly.

I did get contacts to import fine. Calendar, however, gave me problems.

First, it gave an error about STATUS not being valid. Checking my exported
vcalout.vcs file (which I got when exporting from Kontact in calendar), I saw
that this file also contained todos (which has a STATUS field), which GPE's
calendar probably doesn't like.

So, I removed those, and tried again, wich a much reduced file. Now it says
the file has a syntax error. I've attached it, for your reference.

Is syncing coming?