[maemo-users] Syncing Kontact with GPE

Hello. I've been trying to sync kontact with GPE PIM. I have GPE PIM
installed (2006 tablet edition), and I can get vcards over to the 770
(via scp), but I cannot get them loaded by the PIM, and the whole
processes seems tedious. It's not really a sync, just an export and an
attempted import.

When GPE PIM was ported to 2006 edition, did we lose the ability to sync
with Kontact (I never had that working, but the howtos seem to be
written for the 2005 edition). Can someone point me in the right direction?