[maemo-users] VOIP

Hello!

> * I have not seen a How To on this subject. Do you know of any?
> * What type of microphone / headset works best?
> * Can I use a Bluetooth headset? (Are there specific models that work)

   Don't know about headsets but there is a mic and speaker on the
device itself and they are positioned such that you can use it like a
phone (not sure if this was intentional though). The only problem is
that you might hit some wrong button with your face while you are
talking. :)

Regards,

Zeeshan Ali