[maemo-users] Re: [maemo-developers] Future features for Maemo Desktop (Task Navigator, Home, Status bar)?

Some have been posted to Karoliina'a blog at:
http://www.karoliinasalminen.com/blog/?p=133

Additionaly:

- X-eyes? (just joking, obviously a tactile screen does not take advantage of such)

 - It is not directly related, but we are still starving for having Flash 8 embedded into Opera so we can play streamed video from YouTube and other sites. If just people know they could use Nokia 770 as a wifi portable global TV apparatus...

A copy of the feature request follows:

It would be very useful to have:
  -A WiFi (and Bluetotth) signal strength indicator embedded into the top right ?connectivity? icon similar to the battery and brightness ones
 -Official task manager integrating RAM/CPU load and clock
 -Easy drag&drop repositioning of app-links, specially for moving around installed applications between menu folders and for arranging them within a folder
 -Ability to reduce the menu font size
 -I?d move the ?Contacts? menu folder contents to the second top left icon for simplicity
 -Definitely having the option for easily creating a link to a executable program file or script would be of great help
 -Having the posibility to navigate the whole linux file system from the graphical file manager (maybe inactive by default and activable through an option within the control panel or something like that)
 -2 or more Virtual Desktops as in linux-powered desktop-PCs
 -Not related, but having a different ?fortune cookie? message and salutation displayed every time I powered on my device would be great for me (using the traditional fortunes from Unix, with the option to turn it off)
 Can?t think of more know. Getting half of these implemented would be gorgeus =)
Regards

  VISITA MI BLOG:
  http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com