[maemo-users] RE:Future features for Maemo Desktop (Task Navigator, Home, Status bar)?

Karoliina,

Thanks for asking for input.  I would appreciate if you made it easier on
the Nokia 770 to go into "USB Host" mode.  A simple script that is somewhat
hidden but could be easily be invoked in a manner like the Palm OS's
graffiti shortcuts would be great.   I realize Nokia configured the USB port
to slave only to save battery life.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,16650-page,2/article.html

Please also add more functionality to the "Notes" application and add a
spreadsheet, small database or wiki to your bundled OS applications.   Think
how useful a database or wiki would be for tracking recipes, incident
tickets...  Thanks for coming out with the Nokia 770.  It is such a very
innovative device.

Thanks - Vern Gillespie
Productivity For Handhelds, LLC
(503) 799-5730