[maemo-users] pine mail client for maemo2?

Thats exactly the problem I'm fighting thats keeping me from posting the
deb.  (That and - for some strange reason - apt elected to remove osso-help.
Want to track that down also. :( There will be a followup message later.)

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Matthias Thomae did have cause to say: