[maemo-users] Internet Tablet OS 2006 final at maemo.org

farenc

embarrasingly, i installed both .NET framework v1.1 and .NET framework
v2.0from the microsoft update site. I did this mostly from impatience,
and the
understanding that the files on each are somewhat independant.

I expect that the v2.0 framework would be sufficient, but can't confirm that
myself. I was just too wound up to get the final installed before i left
work :)

tom w wolf