[maemo-users] Internet Tablet OS 2006 final at maemo.org

> Nokia published the final release of the 2006 Software Edition. The
> image is available at http://maemo.org/downloads/nokia_770 .

Is there (or is there going to be) a repository that makes all the
applications listed on the wiki page available? I see there are several
independent ones listed, and I've added repository.maemo.org, but I don't see
many applications listed.

Obviously from a user's POV, they don't care about repositories, they just
want to be able to find the applications, so the fewer repositories the better.

In the meantime, does anyone have a recommended list to add?
--
Chris Bare
chris at bareflix.com