	From: maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org] On Behalf Of ext Laurent MARTIN
	Sent: 28 June, 2006 10:02
	To: maemo-users at maemo.org
	Subject: [maemo-users] 2006beta: invisible emails

	...continuing my previous email: I've also noticed that some
(most?) emails were invisible, ie. the email's body is not displayed at
all :-/ Anyone having noticed this too? This does not occure with all
emails but too frequently to make the emails app usable...

	After all I found that this beta is definitely... a beta! maybe
too buggy for a "normal" user. My Nokia freezes and reboots more than 5
times per hour when browsing the web or reading emails. This maybe due
to something wrong with my configuration or swap on my MMC: I'll
investigate...

	Laurent.