[maemo-users] Another IT2006 question: Bluetooth keyboard

Kalle Valo wrote:

> Unfortunately no.

Fortunately this isn't tragedy as it can be fixed by third party plugin
and Nokia can concentrate on more important things instead (bugs,
enhancing closed source parts or opening them).

I have kbdd running on IT2006 and will release it soon (kbdd is only for
few keyboards that support serial port profile), just drop me a mail if
you know what kbdd is and cannot wait.

I have noticed one different thing so far. At least in the advanced
version of osso-xterm enter key still opens and closes virtual keyboard
even if keyboard is attached which makes it useless. Fortunately CTRL+m
works :) This worked automagically in previous OS release and virtual
keyboard was hidden when keyboard was attached. Is this bug or feature?

Frantisek