[maemo-users] Constantly rebooting.

Hi all,
I have 2006 beta installed and up until yesterday it was working pretty
good.  Now when I turn it on it will reboot in just after the screen
dims or if I touch any icon on the side such as Web or Email or the
menu.  Sometimes I can get the menu open and run control panel but...

The last thing I remember doing is trying to add a second account to the
email app.  Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
George