[maemo-users] MMC partitions w/ ITOS2006

hi,

an other issue concerning swap:

with the old version, i manually created a swap partition as a 64(or less) MB at the end of the
device. so if the area fails duo heavy usage it does not interfere with the first partition and my
MMC card will only "loose" the last 64MB and the rest will not become unusable. it would be nice
to have on option to manually select the swap partition in the gui (control panel).

regards marvin