[maemo-users] Bluetooth and GPS

I have similar problems with a Virtual keyboard. If i try connect, it will
almost never connect (Itech Virtual Keyboard : works wonderfull, albeid not
in to bright environments. )

When i go to settings, and choose "select device from list", it will find the
device, put it on the list and , after once pairing, it will always connect
as soon as i switch on the VKB.

when i try (again) via connect (first option) , it will not.
Sometimes  connection fails in both options
a (course) reboot will allow connection again: after selection "connect from
list"

I saw the demon is not used ( pin is different a.o)
The demon can be configured as master, slave, and change state
Maybe when choose connect it is in the wrong state?

I have not tried to use the demon: not used the flasher to get root status.

A friend has the same problem : I think he has not tried my trick yet)

It is worth to try the same procedure with the GPS i think

--
Frank W. Kooistra
770 - Itech VKB -