[maemo-users] Presentation to Local LUG

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 08:33:14AM +0300, Devesh Kothari wrote:
> Marius ,
> If you happen to be putting together some kind of presentation or material,
> it would be great if it is linked or available from maemo.org to benifit
> others :),
> may be we can put it in news section, or presentations section or something

I am not the original poster, and I wasn't planning a presentation.

However you just gave me an idea for a talk for the EuroPython 2006
conference: Python on Nokia 770.  I'm not sure there's much to talk
about, though.  ("It runs Linux and has Gtk+.  Python, obviously, works
there as well.")

Marius Gedminas
--
The reason computer chips are so small is that computers don't eat much.