[maemo-users] Presentation to Local LUG

I am cross posting this on purpose, because I want as much feedback / ideas
as I can get.
-------------------

I am doing a presentation to a local LUG that I am a regular member and
contributor (http://www.oclug.on.ca).  The topic for this month (June 6/06)
is you guessed it the N770, by guess who.  ME!

So what I was hoping for is input from you guys.  What sorts of things would
people out there recomend that I talk about?

Right now the talk is planned to cover the following:
-High level view of what the device is.
-Developement environement
-overall description of what the device is, and how it functions
-What applications are available.
-Simple demo.

This has to be about an hour in length and there is a range of backgrounds
attending.  Though most of them are hard core geeks. ;-)

Feedback as always greatly appreciated.