[maemo-users] RE: where to get the tiny plug (was: Re: Anyone know of a car (cigaret-lighter) charger for the 770?)

>> Where did you order/buy that tiny 770 plug?

>> I failed to find any outlet that has this one...

The Nokia 770 uses the same very thin power charger as many of the new
Nokia phones, like some of the new E series phones. So last month, I
stopped into one of the big computer stores and easily found a car
charger for the thin type of port. The price was fairly cheap. Monster
Cable also makes a line of car chargers where you can easily change the
tip to support a variety of power ports, including both of the Nokia
thin and thick ones.

So, at least in the USA, my experience was that it was fairly easy to
find a car charger for the thin type of port. It works with my E61 & E62
phones and the Nokia 770.

Thanks,

Anthony

    Anthony Hand