[maemo-users] Bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
I've tried the bluetooth plugin
http://770.fs-security.com/maemo-bt-plugin/ and some strange things
happen.
When scanning for any bluetooth keyboard my nokia can't find any device,
but when I search for GPS, the keyboard is found and I'm able to connect
to it has a GPS. The bluetooth module shows that the connection is
established but as my keyboard is recognize as a GPS I can't use it for
input.

If someone has any clue to help me ....

--
Ce qui convient, c'est de donner des fl?tes au fl?tiste, plut?t que
d'apprendre ? jouer ? qui poss?de des fl?tes.