[maemo-users] Home screen clock

I am having this same issue (+3 hours in the applet), everything is
set correctly in the control panel applet. Also, the world clock shows
my time correctly, but clicking on another city shows the city, but
not the time there (shows my time).

None of this is a big deal (I have a watch ;) But since someone else
brought it up ...

Jeff