[maemo-users] osso_rss_feed_reader hangs on http://lwn.net/headlines/rss

Armin M. Warda wrote (03-05-2006 21:49):
>   Hi,
>
> starting today, whenever I refresh the http://lwn.net/headlines/rss
> (Linux Weekly News) feed, the osso_rss_feed_reader (News reader)
> hangs.
>
> Any similiar experiences or ideas?

I had the same problem with 5.2006.13-7, and since the news reader is
the program I use the most, in the end I reverted to the previous
release again.

I had several feeds which caused the news reader to hang.

Apparently the news reader in the 5.2006.13-7 release has some serious
issues.

Ren? Seindal.

--
Ren? Seindal (rene at seindal.dk)