[maemo-users] pdf viewer

On 4/7/06, wim delvaux <wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com> wrote:

> I tried to view the pdf manual of my palm on the 770.  None of the pdf
> files
> did show (except for the 'read this first').

If you can make the pdfs available online, I'll test them on my 770.

Is this the general experience with the pdf viewer ? Do I need an upgrade ?

> Current version is 3 2005 - 51 13

Running the same version, I regularly read research papers in pdf format.
There is a delay when changing pages and documents with heavy graphics take
longer to render than I would like, but I have yet to come across a pdf that
has failed to load.  For me at least, the great screen makes up for the
slowness when reading pdfs.

Cheers

Stephen.