[maemo-users] Re: Maemo Bluetooth Plugin

Does this plugin support non-HID Bluetooth keyboards? I've been using
KBDD (http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/kbdd) with my 'smartbt'
device on the 770, but this is a pain because I end up having to use the
X terminal to start and stop the keyboard, which is quite impractical on
the go. It's also annoying to have to ssh in and set up kbdd and
relevant shell scripts whenver I reflash the device.

smartbt keyboards aren't HID, but they are dirt cheap, work well and
have a long battery life.

Contact me on-list if you need more information on building relevant
daemons, kernel modules etc.