[maemo-users] MMC Card Problem

Hello,

I just purchased a Nokia 770 and everything seems to work fine except
for the nokia says that the MMC card is not inserted when it really is.
I'm sure i am putting it in right, i put the card in my mmc reader and
card seems to be fine, i even put a file on it. but i have been unable
for the nokia to recognize it. Has any one seen this problem? Also when
connecting nokia via the USB cable to my computer i do not see the
storage device either.

Thanks,

Preston