[maemo-users] Quick review of the Nokia 770

Little story

Today, I was in a shop, in the queue. There was a lot of people in
front of me. 10 minutes to wait, at least. Fortunatly, there was an
open Wifi not far. So, I spent the whole queue reading
planet.gnome.org. How have I lived so long without my lovely Nokia 770
?

End

So, after only two days with my 770, I've written this quick'n dirty
review. It might be of interest for some of you :

http://wiki.frimouvy.org/Nokia770  (wiki, feel free to edit)

Also, I was thinking that a web forum could be very friendly for users
of the 770. It could be a great way to interact with other users and
so.

At the moment, I didn't find any english speaking forum about the 770.
The Gnome-fr forum has a 770-Maemo topic (It seems I'm the only one to
use it) : http://fr.gnomesupport.org/forums/viewforum.php?id=38

So, is there any such forum ? If not, what do you think about the idea
of creating it ? In order to build a less developper oriented
community.

Thank you for reading,

Ploum