[maemo-users] Samba client for Maemo?

Philip,

can you also test the 770 with Microsoft Windows file shares? I would do
so myself but I don't have a unit and I have decided at this point to
wait for the next hw version to come out.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com