[maemo-users] Bluetooth pairing with SonyEriccson P910

Hi

I have the same problem.  Pairs with a nokia 6600 ok but not with a 910a.  In
looking around the web it may be a problem with the 910a's way of working.
According to a thread (I can't remember were I found this) the way Sony
Ericson have implemented the bluetooth pairing, the 910 series will always
insist on going into Master mode irrespective of whether this is appropriate.
This would explain the reason for it not completing the pairing with the
N770.

I haven't found a solution to this:(

Bob