[maemo-users] Malformed Database Schema - GPE PIM suite

I don't know where to turn next. For the second time i have lost all
my contacts and my whole calendar along with my todo list. The culprit
is a nasty little error message the meaning of which i do not even
dare to guess. The message goes as follows:

malformed database schema - unable to open a temporary database file
for storing temporary tables

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this means... or even
better since i can google that and see it entails some permission
error, i was wondering if anyone had a solution!