[maemo-users] New on list & Problem executing on Nokia 770

In filemanager I click twice on the icon and it says the "unknown file
type". If I execute it on the X Terminal I get:

$ ./media/mmc1/Testing/a_ARM
sh: ./media/mmc1/Testing/a_ARM: Permission denied

It's not the permissions because I also tried to execute it as root (using
gainroot first) and I get the same answer. With the Mono package I also
get the same problem (because it doesn't install, it's just to copy the
folder).

Antonio

PS: I send a copy of this message to maemo-developers and continue the
thread on that list.