[maemo-users] emulate nokia 770 in the sdk?

Hello

I was trying to emulate the nokia 770 in the sdk basically to get a
feel for it. I fallowed though the sdk tutorial and got it up and
running but the SDK seems to be lacking the software that comes with
the 770, like opera and the email client. And there not on the install
page, I'm sure they assume everyone already has them.

How do i get then base software running in the SDK?

Eli