[maemo-users] Linksys WRTG54GL + Nokia 770 connection lost

Did you set in Control Panel / Connectivity / Idle times (second tab) /
Packet data and WLAN "Idle time" to "Unlimited"?

I have an ASUS WL500GX (Linux inside too) and have no trouble
maintaining browsing for tens of minutes.

After a while (about one hour UI idle) it drops the connection though,
even if I ssh to it every minute from a desktop machine, this is an
issue but it looks different from yours.

Sincerely,

Laurent