[maemo-users] voip iax client

just stumbled across miax http://www.eja.it/?l=gpl&testo=miax . It
seems to be a cli iax client based on the iaxclient libraries and bluez.
Somewhere I read that the n770 also uses bluez, so I am guessing that
it would be relatively easy to port (it has been ported to a linux
router running openwrt!!)
I personally don't have a n770 yet and one of the reasons keeping me
back is no stable voip client.
I see that there is a minisip port, however it is not clear if it
supports the internal sound or bluetooth headset.

Would anyone be interested in porting this or can someone clarify the
minisip status.
William