[maemo-users] Automatic WIFI connection @ home vs office

Hi!

I'm using my N770 at home and at the office, and I'd like it to
automatically connect to the proper available WIFI network depending
from where I am. I explain:
- I've set up 2 WIFI connections: MYWORK for the office and MYHOME
for when I'm at home.
- With my Apple Powerbook, when I'm the office, it automatically
connects to MYWORK network and reconnects to MYHOME network when I'm
back home, w/o having to change anything in its settings.
- With my N770, if I'm connected to MYWORK network when I'm at the
office, I need to select "by hand" MYHOME network when I'm back home.

I've tried to set a default network but I need to choose between
MYWORK and MYHOME: for example, if I choose MYWORK as default, this
network will not be available at home, and the N770 will first try to
connect to MYWORK then discovers that it can't reach it so it prompts
me with the list of available networks in which I choose MYHOME.

Am I clear? Let me know if not ;-)
TIA for your help!

--
Laurent, Nantes - France