[maemo-users] 9 days uptime

John,

I empathize with your perception regarding re the need for frequent reboots.

 At the same time I have to say, however, that in the case of my
Microsoft PPC based PDA I really take pleasure (I kid you not) from the
fact that if something screws up in the software I can reboot and it
only takes 5 seconds or so, thus taking me back to a time when computer
reboots were really fast even though the processors were orders of
magnitude slower! In other words, I get a sense of being back in control
out of the act of the quick reboot.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com