[maemo-users] 9 days uptime

On 2/3/06, Armin M. Warda <Armin.Warda at web.de> wrote:
> 9 days uptime...
>
> ... without crash or reboot, that's my personal benchmark for
> my Nokia770 running 3.2005.51-13, having 30MB of swap
> on /dev/mmcblk0p2, currently using approx. 15MB swap.
>
> I have been using the device for about 1-2 hours every day,
> had to recharge it every 2nd or the other day. I own the device
> since early november.
>
> What uptime have you achieved yet?

This morning three reboots in 1 hour of use. I'm not using swap but I
really find all the rebooting during this device's normal intended use
to be completely unacceptable.

Rebooting for me seems to always be associated with wireless activity.
Sometimes when failing to make a connection, sometimes when doing just
about anything network related. I don't believe it has ever rebooted
with the wireless off in my experience yet.

I'll try adding swap when I have some time if I can keep it from
rebooting long enough to add it. :(

John