[maemo-users] Mail app: a possible solution to disappearing emails problem?

Hi!
In my very first post I mentioned a problem with downloaded emails
disappearing from the emails list when coming back to the mail app.
The problem is well known. Yesterday I've re-configured my mail
account and things are working much better since then! No email has
disappeared since yesterday evening. The only thing which has
changed: I've renamed my mailbox from "laurent at gide.net" to "gide-
net": don't know whether the "@" or the "." were causing problem or
not but... If you meet the same problem, I think it worths a try.
--
Laurent, Nantes - France
Apple PowerBook 12"