[maemo-users] 770 dying on me

Hiya guys,

I forgot to mention that it is running the latest firmware, so reflash
shouldn't make a difference.

Thanks for that link, but that's more talking about the battery life
when using it. I had understood from the Nokia site and from the #maemo
IRC channel, that if you just have it on standby (wifi turned off, black
screen), then it should definitely last a few days (7 according to nokia).

So if I put it in it's cover (which should put it in offline mode
right?), then to have it died after 7 hours without any low battery
audio warning, sounds wrong...

/J