[maemo-users] Bad unjustified reputation ?

Guys

>         _http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/01/02/01OPopenent_1.html_
>
>         I read it through, and I have to say I may have 10% of the
> problems mentioned here. Not more !

I have to agree with a recent poster that the article is not that far
off. We developers love the thing because we can see the potential and
fortunately the swap hack is solving the out-of-memory problem.

I can't recommend this to a non-techie friend until--out of the box--the
memory problem is gone, the email is fixed*, and it can keep names and
dates.

Brad

* first, it's slow. Also the dialog asking if you want to download the
message when you click next is entirely unnecessary. Have you tried
clicking no? It keeps asking until you answer yes. Finally, I put two
email accounts in my settings and although I understand that messages
from both accounts are supposed to appear mixed together in the inbox
(ugly!), the second account's email does not appear at all.