[maemo-users] risk of gain root on new devices

Hi,

On a non-defect device you should have no problems. If you have a broken
device, then you need
to get your device replaced because hacking its software should not
cause the hardware to fail,
gaining root / setting rd-mode etc. should not cause any problems for
the display as they have no direct connection with each other. If
someone has hardware problem, it is not necessarily
related to gaining root, it may be then just coincidental that it
appeared with the rd-mode
setting.

Br,
Karoliina