[maemo-users] risk of gain root on new devices

Many thanks for the fast reply. I will study your blog.

I stumbled on the following thread, so i thougt it would be better to
ask first ...

http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/2006-January/000474.html

In the mentioned thread reflashing does not help.

Regards

Christian