AW: AW: AW: [maemo-users] Installing new fonts for the operabrowser

I see.
Ok - I copied all the relevant fonts from my windows fonts directory (I opened MS-Word and checked which font include Hebrew letters).
I copied them to the memory card, and using Xterm created the .fonts directory and copy all files there.
I could do it without being root BTW.

I restarted the device, and tried adding 2 Hebrew feeds to the news reader :
http://net.nana.co.il/RssService
http://www.ynet.co.il/Integration/StoryRss544.xml

It tries to find it, and than I see for 1 second a dialog with "Error Occurred ... " (and some other text I cannot see) and than it is gone and I get "Unable to add feed. Address invalid" .

Why is that ? Maybe the Hebrew characters are messing up the XML ?
How come you (Mohammad) can see a feed ?

Thanks again for the help !

Elad

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----