[maemo-users] Short in USB connector

Is there a particular service telephone number for those who received
developer units vs. those from retail outlets?  What is the best number to
call?  I am in the US.  I received my unit in early November.

When I connected up my unit to run the flasher utility to upgrade to the 51
release, my unit shut itself down and the usb port smelled faintly of
burning plastic.   After disconnecting, the unit still powers on, and
everything else but the usb port works, although my battery life is about
3/4 what it was before.

Cayle Graumann
Columbia, MO