[maemo-users] news reader and wpa2 queries

Ren? Seindal wrote:

> I believe the backup utility will do that for you.  I did a complete
> backup-flash-restore this time and it saved most of my settings, but
> curiously left out my cookies.
>
> Backup/restore saved my rss feeds.

Is that a separate utility? One thing I've done so far is to make a
tar/gzip file of /home/users. It'd be nice if there's a GUI tool for
that, however, since I'm sure Nokia's not expecting every end user to be
a Unix user. Does Nokia PC Sync work with the 770 or is it just for
phones? Oh, here's the answer (http://snipurl.com/l9y6) -- I didn't
realize that the file manager has backup/restore options. Thank you!

If I get my WPA2-PEAP issue sorted out, I'll be sure to post my results.
In the meantime, I do have WPA2-PSK (Pre-Shared Key aka WPA Personal)
working just fine at home. There's an advanced setting option in the
connection manager that lets you select WPA2 only mode that made it
work. Thanks for everyone's prompt and helpful responses. I look forward
to being part of the community.

-Gary