[maemo-users] news reader and wpa2 queries

Gary,

I don't have a 770 yet otherwise I would have already tested the exact
scenario you describe, that is, the 770 to an AD integrated IAS radius
server. Two years ago I did extensive analysis and testing of various
permutations of hw and software (mostly Microsoft) with and without WPA
using IAS for Radius service and I documented that work in a paper
available at the following url:

    http://www.sans.org/rr/whitepapers/honors/

I recall spending a fair amount of time in the system, security, and
application event logs, and the IAS logs at the same time in order to
get IAS and PEAP-MSCHAP V2 working with my test access point which is a
Proxim AP-1000.  If you would like to correspond off list and provide
some more detailed  log info I can  look into it and, in the process,
refresh my memory of the details of how it works.

 I would be surprised if Nokia would even release a product that by
design AND testing would not work seamlessly with Microsoft AD
integrated IAS and 802.11 wireless support so maybe someone else on this
list has a solution to your problem.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com