[maemo-users] email application "Error occurred"

I am a heavy IMAP user on mobile devices. For what's it worth, when I
got to meet with the Nokia Team, Tuesday night, I sure emphasized the
email problems to almost everyone I spoke with.

If you haven't read it yet, here's my coverage of the event:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/content/view/149/2/