From: Erik B?gfors <erik at bagfors.nu>
To: maemo-users <maemo-users at maemo.org>
Sent: Thu 15 Dec 2005 11:07:03 GMT
Subject: [maemo-users] email application "Error occurred"
Hi.

The email application worked fine (well, it worked) for me yesterday.
Today it dies with "Error occurred" as soon as it needs to check
email.

If I empty my mailbox, it works, but as soon as there is a mail in it,
this happens.

Has anyone else seen this? Anyone know why this happens?

Will the source code to the email app be released? I started to try to
port sylpheed to maemo yesterday and it definitely seems to be possible,
but I'd rather solve the problem in the real email app instead!

Regards,
Erik