[maemo-users] Using BT and Nokia 6682 to connect to internet, not

After going in circles for quite a while on this, it was pointed out to me
that there is a cellular connection wizard, and that page 27 of the user
manual provides the necessary information.

Chiefly what I was missing was that the wizard is not activated from the
Connection Manager, the Select Connection dialog, or the Connectivity
control panel, which is where I was looking.

Instead you need to open the Control panel window, click the Control panel
menu, and choose Mobile operator setup wizard from the Tools menu, and
complete the three simple screens there.

Once I did that, I was connected within seconds.

You can see my description and screen capture at Internet Tablet Users blog,
http://www.internettablettalk.com/blog/?p=181</a>.

Roger Sperberg

firstinitial lastname at gmail.com
Internet Tablet Users blog (Nokia 770: