[maemo-users] Using BT and Nokia 6682 to connect to internet, not

I was using a borrowed Nokia 6682 with Bluetooth and I got stuck trying to
use it to connect to the internet.

>From the phone itself, I could browse the web. So I paired the Nokia 770
with the phone with Bluetooth. And then . . .

Nothing.

I couldn't figure out anyway to initiate things, from either end.

Scrambling around, the only "answers" I was able to find involved installing
the PCSuite software/drivers on a Windows computer in order to enable the
connection. Doesn't seem necessary/applicable with the 770. And the only
"help" in the phone was about browsing directories and transferring files
between the two devices, which isn't what I wanted.

Anyone able to tell me what I need to do to get the phone to dial and
connect so I can browse the internet with the 770?

I imagine it's simple, but I'm clueless. Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger Sperberg

firstinitial lastname at gmail.com
Internet Tablet Users blog (Nokia 770: