[maemo-users] Battery goes dead with cover on with paused audio playback

If you are going to stop using the device for a long period of time, push
stop on the audio player.  If playpack is just paused the DSP cannot go
completely to sleep and it will use more current, draining the battery
more quickly.  Same thing applies to the video player.

Ed