[maemo-users] "Missing" keys

When I was looking at using Joe as a text editor, I saw all the keyboard
shortcuts using the <ctrl> key and wondered if there is any way to effect
changes to the virtual keyboard because there are many missing keys --
things like the <ctrl> and <alt> keys and function keys (I've been wanting
to try F11 with Opera on certain pages).

More than that, since the keyboard is virtual, I was wondering if it is
possible to customize it at all.

For instance, I use the hyphen a lot more than I do the exclamation mark and
would gladly exchange their relative positions. And where is the em-dash?

Thanks,

Roger Sperberg

--
firstinitial lastname at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>